[vip_students] Re: problems with new youtube site

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:19:00 +0100

i copy the way that paul trainer sowed how to in his tutorial, when the music is playing i press alt d, then shift end, then control c,come off the youtube site, open the dvd soft program tab to paste hit the space bar, shift tab to make sure it is pasted them tab to down load, this is the way i have always copyed, as i say it's just with the accessible youtube site that it doesn't seem to work with. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eleanor Burke " <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 11/10/2009 11:43 am

hi folks,

the accessible youtube site is very good but for some reason I am unable to
copy music on to my computer as I was able to do with the old youtube site.
I have tried copying many times using the new accessible site but with out
any luck, but as soon as I go back to using the original site I can copy
with no problem.

does any one have a clue what I could be doing wrong?
best wishes

Susan