[vip_students] problems with new youtube site

hi folks,

the accessible youtube site is very good but for some reason I am unable to copy music on to my computer as I was able to do with the old youtube site. I have tried copying many times using the new accessible site but with out any luck, but as soon as I go back to using the original site I can copy with no problem.

does any one have a clue what I could be doing wrong?
best wishes

Susan