[vip_students] Re: prices for passport drives

Hi Edel below you will find a list of pc world stores in ireland.
PCWorld

DUBLIN
    Airside Retail Park, Swords
    Blanchardstown Retail Park
    Carrickmines Retail Park
    Liffey Valley Retail Park
CORK
    Mahon Point Retail Park
DUNDALK
    Dundalk Retail Park
GALWAY
    Well Park Commercial Estate

KILDARE
    Newhall Retail Park, Naas
LIMERICK
    Parkway Retail Park
MEATH
    Blackwater Retail Park, Navan
SLIGO
    Sligo Retail Park, Dublin Road
WATERFORD
    Old Bowling Alley, Cork Road

DSG Retail Ireland Ltd, Unit 9A, The Park, Carrickmines, Dublin 18.
Paul Mahoney