From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Donegal.Jackie
Sent: 20 November 2009 12:21
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] pop quiz

hey all

 have internet and email and my modual 1 exam on Monday night  just going
through questions and can't find the answers for them so could anyone anser
the following questions.

Which one of the following is a feed format used to publish frequently
updated content such as news headlines or podcasts?

Really Simple Service (RSS). Really Simple Service (RSS).

Real Summary Syndication (RSS).

Really Simple Syndication (RSS).

Which one of the following is used by web browsers to locate web sites on
the Internet?

SMS

V O I P

ISP

Which one of the following refers to the domain name in the URL
http://www.ecdl.org?

ORG

HTTP

WWW

its Friday and this will get the brains working. sadly there is no prise.

yours

Jackie

  _____

.

National Council for the Blind of Ireland (NCBI) is a company
limited by guarantee (registered in Ireland No. 26293) .
Our registered office is at Whitworth Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
NCBI is also a registered Charity (chy4626).