[vip_students] Re: picking your brains

  • From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.darke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:30:24 -0000

Ah, that's no problem at all.

I am going to go into the Apple shop next weekend and have a look at the iPhone then take things from there. I haven't felt a qwerty keyboard phone that we can use before so I am going to try and have a look at those as well. I want to keep my number though and stay on Vodafone contract as it is better than Pay as you Go if I need to call Kevin my Son for anything. Pay as you Go just ate my money up!!!

Will let you know how things go and it will be good to know how you get along too.

Take care and good luck with your phone shopping!!

Dorothy.