[vip_students] Re: pasting in dvd soft

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:35:14 -0000

Morning Susan,

Good to see from another post of yours that you have that sorted, well done for
your perseverance with it!

I get the same as you did so perhaps you could write me (privately if you wish)
the steps you now use?

I have that message 'yes and no' too!

Strange thing is that I use that converter with YouTube and it's a dream!

Not ashamed am I but perhaps feeling a little foolish as it works for others no
bother!!

Anyway we shall overcome no doubt!