[vip_students] Re: outlook express message

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 19:22:34 -0000

Hi Joe,

Good to know that I'm not alone with the vagaries of internet audio and so on!

Now I think that is great news that you receive emails to your inbox so
promptly after they are sent!

You appear to be on a high broadband speed.

Good for you!

Immediately you send that mail from your laptop close down
  or is it wise to suggest cut your internet connection!

  Using a memory stick or a USB card is a good idea but for one email for
example (if that is all there would be) may not hardly be worth the effort and
expense.

  I'll leave the compacting of emails to a greater knowledge than me!

  Tony----- Original Message -----