[vip_students] Re: outlook express message

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 01:46:37 +0000

Sorry Tony I an still a little lost on this one. Frank did an excellent job and
as a result brought the whole thing to my attention. I have been aware of this
facility within Outlook Express but never understood what it was all about. I
want to tell a friend of mine about the list and how invaluable it is to be a
member. She has just got a computer and JAWS. Some of you will doubtless know
her but I do not want to give her name at this point. If someone can give me
the information I could forward it to her. Many thanks. I an sending this
through my mobile phone and so do not have the details to hand.
Eleanor and Happy New Year to everyone on the list