[vip_students] notepad

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 20:30:15 +0100

hi folks

every week I receive a magazine by email called weight watchers that have
recipes in it, I go on line by using the link given in the email and get these
recipes. however when I save the web page that has a particular recipe on it
that I want to put in to a folder that I have in my documents, it saves it in
notepad and because of this I find it hard to read it.  I hope I have explained
myself ok, but how can I save it so it will read as if it was just a word
document?