  From: Edel Carey
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 3:12 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] mobile quetion

  Here I go again

  My nokia 3010 is going to die very soon and as I am not having any luck
finding anything as good as regards print quality.  I am wondering what's
involved in using talks.  Do you buy the programme and install it on a
particular phone or do you buy the whole package together and is there anywhere
that one can go for a demo of this technology.  I assume it's not readily
available in mobile shops.  I've never seen / heard it in action so any advice
much appreciated.

  Regards

  Edel..