[vip_students] Re: mobile corner, question mark

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:44:06 -0000

Susan,

I can't see how that phone can be any different in that regard to others!

The star is to the left of the zero is it not?

Now I use signs a bit and when I hit the star a menu comes up.

I arrow across (and maybe down too) to the one I require and select it.

Can''t see why you would want to leave a space!

Now when finished inputting your sign , straight away without a space,  right
long key (top right) out of there and just continue as normal.