[vip_students] Re: mobile corner, question mark

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:45:46 -0000

You are right then Mike it is that way that the drop-down window does come up. Now I have Talks Standard but remember this is a C5 phone which forgive me but this is not meant in a bad way, is more modern that your one. When I say more mordern I mean that I understand Symbian is slightly different. If you have ever seen an e72 it is similar. Anyway this drop-down window does indeed come up and there is much punctuation but Talks standard does not read all of them. That is strange. I need to find someone with a Talks Premium and a C5 so I can get them to test out this predictive text and punctuation to see if Talks will read out all the punctuation then. The latest release of Talks notes says that Talks 5.2 is fully compatable with C5 so it should work. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Meaney" <mikemean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>