[vip_students] Re: mobile corner, c5

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 11:38:55 -0000

hi eleanor

what is phone switch?
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 3:03 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: mobile corner, c5

Susan
That explains everything. Now as a matter of interest what do you get from Vodafone for the £15 per month? I am referring to minutes, texts and Internet time. No, I did not get my contacts transferred over as the phone was faulty and now I have another new one today. I hate PC suite and never use it. As I said in a previous e-mail, I would transfer contacts over via bluetooth. You turn on bluetooth in both phones and then you use phone switch. I alwlays find that a bit of a fiddle but it does work fine.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>