[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:16:36 -0000

How about a soft reset. If you do a soft reset then your data is not lost. To do a soft reset do the following:

*#7780#

Using words so you understand what I am saying
Star
Hash
7780
Hash.
then the phone will ask are you sure? Then you need to press YES SoftKey1.
Then the phone will ask
for Lock code. If you have not changed it, it is 12345 followed by OK
SoftKey1.
Then the phone will beep and go quiet for a few mi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 16/11/2010 12:07 pm

hi folks,

my phone was working perfectly this morning however I went to use it to make a call and there is no speech. the only time it will talk is when I hit the
talks key and 9 for the time and other commands where the talks key is
pressed first.

can any one help me? does any one know what could be wrong?

many thanks

Susan
best wishes

Susan