[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:35:33 +0100

hi there, I was to get one but when it was delivered to the house vodafone had delivered the wrong phone, they sent the c6 or some thing like that so I was so disgusted with them that I just cancelled the whole thing so I'm still on the look out for a new phone, any ideas? I quite like the e52.

many thanks

Susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bernadette Casey" <bernadettecasey10@xxxxxxxxx>