[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "Joe Bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_ students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:59:44 +0100

well, tom, the braille pen slim is a natty little gadget, i've had mine for about two years now, quite small and handy, it connects to your phone via bluetooth, it has a perkins keyboard, on which you can use either grade one or grade two braille when texting, i think mine cost me about three hundred pounds but i think they are cheaper now, contact sight and sound, i know that the company who originally produced them no longer do so but something tells me sight and sound do, i wouldn't be without mine, eleanor, it looks as though i'm going to have to sit down with this phone and attack all those back e mails, thanks for the information, take care, god bless, travel safely, joe.