[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: pat mccarthy <patmk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:22:13 +0100

 if you allow a nap to use your current location is would have an effect on
your battery life but on the other hand it could possibly give better results
saw this choice should be justified on an app by App basis.

yes you are correct double tap on the take a picture button and it will try and
find out what you took a picture of so make sure you don't take a picture of
example a bottle of Coke with cornflakes in the background this might seem
obvious but just keep it in mind

so go and have fun talk soon

Sent from my iPhone