[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:46:05 -0000

hi Paul i found the rotar but it does not announce typing mode. i checked the settings for the roter and dont see typing mode either. can you advise on how to change to one touch typing many thanks

regards
Vincent
-----Original Message----- From: Paul Dromey
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:37 AM
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: mobile corner

Hi Joe.

I think that it is likely that you have accidentally changed the rotor
setting for  Typing mode.  Turn the rotor until you come to typing mode,,
then flick up and down with one finger.  There are two settings, standard
typing and touch typing.  You want the latter.

If you're not familiar with the rotor, come back to me and I'll try and
explain further.