[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 12:04:22 +0100

hi folks,

i have just updated the talks on my nokia c5 to the latest version, i have daisy to go on the phone but can any one tell me some key strokes for instance how to go forward or back and the like. i can book mark. also if some one could give me instructions how to put a talking book on to the phone.
a friend of mine put a book on for me but didn't explain how to do it.

many thanks

susan
best wishes

Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan