[vip_students] mobile corner

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 09:25:30 -0000

 hello  friends, monday morning,  now i'm sure this topic may  have come up on
this list before but as it didn't affect me at the time i didn't bother with
it, but now i am looking for some advice as my phone situation has changed
since then, may be i'm looking for something that doesn't exist, i have an
iphone 4 and i would like to obtain an app that will read documents for me, not
books, just ordinary A4 size  documents, letters, information leaflets etc,
hope someone can help as i now have a need for such an app or piece of
software, take care, god bless, travel safely, joe.