[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <omeadhrac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:15:49 -0000

Joe,

hi, You could try and see if you have the language setting in the rotor. To
do this you place two fingers spaced apart in the centre of the screen and
twist them as if they were on the face of a wheel. this should move the
setting through "characters", "words", "headings", etc. until it says
"language". Stop at "language" and then swipe down once, This should change
the voice if the setting is still active.

All the best,

Cearbhall

T: +353 (0)1 6364364 m: 08333 23487 E: omeadhrac@xxxxxxx