[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:18:23 +0100

It is the last sentence. Press Talks and hold down the number 2 key. There are
3 toggle positions and you will cycle through until Talks says cursor mode is
origional. The other 2 cursor positions are letters and words.
From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
Date: 05/07/2011 1:26 pm

hi folks,

i have the nokia c5, i was just wondering if say some one sent me a text
message with a phone number in it, is there any way i can copy that number
to put in to my contacts?

many thanks

susan
best wishes