[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 20:46:00 +0100

Hello Joe
I have an IPhone and absolutely love it but, the one drawback for me is the
on-screen keyboard.
I would definitely recommend that you purchase a keyboard.  Apple have a
nice bluetooth keyboard that works very well with the phone.  It is light
weight and, it is very easy to type on as, the keys are about the size of
the keys on a computer keyboard.
I am using a little keyboard made by Freedom which is about the size of the
IPhone.  The keys are quite small but, I think, it is great.  I can now
write texts/e-mails quickly without getting stressed out *smile*.
  I bought it as it is extremely portable and the battery life is fantastic
on it and, it can be charged from the computer using USB.
If this is something you are interested in, let me know and I will get the
full name of the keyboard for you and let you know where on-line it can be
purchased.

Joan Ann.