[vip_students] Re: mobile corner

  • From: "Nicholas Kealy" <nicky.kealy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:22:02 -0000

Joe, you and I had chats about the phone before and I can't remember if I had
bought mine at the time.  I have now and I would be more than happy at any time
to chat with you privately about it.  The only thing that I have some
difficulty with is texting.  My difficulty is more to do with my patience
really.  It is that I am not as fast as I use to be.  I am faster than I was at
the very start but I certainly wouldn't send as much texts as I would have
before which probably isn't a bad thing either.  Now, apart from probably
having an MP3 player why wouldn't you want to use your phone for this reason?
Its very easy and so convenient.  Having your emails sinced to it is great also
and then as you have already said, there are a wide range of apps out there for
it also.  I am not a technical person but I am familliar with it purely just by
using it.  So, if I can be of any help with questions I will answer them.

Cheers, Nicky.