[vip_students] mislaid e mails

  • From: "Paul Halligan" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:14:05 +0100

hello gang

i had e mails in my inbox and created a new folder to move certain ones from
certain senders to that new folder.
i highlighted the e mails i needed to move and did so , but this morning tho
the new folder is still in existence, the e mails i moved to it are nowhere to
be seen.
they are not 'unmoved' in the inbox either.

i have run a search in outlook for them, checked the recycle bin and deleted
items in outlook express but no sign of them .

can anyone help me track where the bermuda triangle is on my computer?

hopefully
paul h