[vip_students] Re: messages in outlook being sent twice

Rahim,

it sounds as if the messages that you got in outlook were *receved* twice (not sent twice). This could have happened because of a time-out during the download of messages where it was not completed, the message download being interrupted by you or some other unknown cause. Unless this occurs quite frequently, it is nothing to worry about.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rahim nazarali" <rahimn@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:52 PM
Subject: [vip_students] messages in outlook being sent twice

Hi all,

I have been away from my laptop for a couple of days and when I returned today and checked my emails I notised that each message in my inbox had been sent twice, E.G. I receive the exact message twice two in a row one after another, would anyone please advise me on how this has happened and how this
problem can be rectified.

Thank you and kind regards.

Rahim