To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 3:04 PM
Subject: [vip_students] lotus notes

Thank you for your email.  However, I am on annual leave until September
12th 2007. If you need to speak to someone prior to this please contact
the Limerick NCBI office at 061 316388.  Otherwise, I will reply to your
email as soon as possible on my return.

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to delete it and any attachments from your system.

NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of NCBI