[vip_students] laptop question again

  • From: "joe bollard" <joebollard2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vip students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:13:31 -0000

hello friends, and i hope this coming  year will be a good and stress free year
for all of us, now, i'm still learning about my laptop, and here's something
that is puzzling me, i got an e mail from a very good friend of mine in the
states, i opened up my outlook express this morning and found his e mail there,
i was on my laptop at the time, i want to transfer the e mail on to my desktop,
how do i do that?? i'm not explaining this very well, the e mail he sent me
contains scripts for a programme i have on my desktop, but at present they are
sitting on my laptop, i did think that perhaps i could send the aforementioned
e mail to myself and open it on my desktop, would that work? one of my new year
resolutions is to seriously improve my computer education, so watch this space,
can anyone help, travel safely, joe.