[vip_students] Re: internet explorer and add ons problems

  • From: philip_dunne@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 15:14:18 +0100

Edel,

I have Adobie 8 here in work.  It's  not perfect but it does, and as far as
I know, it's free.

Kind Regards
Philip

                      Edel Carey
                      <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>        To:
vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      vip_students-bounce@fr        Subject:  [vip_students]
Re: internet explorer and add ons problems
                      eelists.org

                      29/04/2008 23:58
                      Please respond to
                      vip_students

Thank You Eleanor

I'll update and let you know how I get  on.

Edel..