[vip_students] Re: iaudio mp3 players

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:11:45 +0100

Hi Mairead
I recently bought the IAudio and find it to be very user friendly.
You don't need to use ITunes to transfer the music onto the IAudio. ITunes is only used to transfer music onto IPods. When you plug the device into your computer via the USB port, windows sees it as another device so, using windows explorer, you can copy and paste albums on to the IAudio which is very easy. Rock box is used to make the IAudio speak menus and voice box is used to get the IAudio to call out album and track names.

Hope this helps
Joan Ann.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mairead O Mahony" <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>