[vip_students] Re: hard drive

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:47:30 +0100

Hi Susan

A zipped file is one that has been condensed or made small for storage purposes or so that it can be sent via an email. You need a programme called WinZip to 'unzip' the file. Try http://www.winzip.com/index.htm perhaps there is a free downloadable version.

Edel..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>