[vip_students] excel

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:04:59 -0000

hi folks,

i do my monthly accounts in excel, colum a has what item i bought, colum b has date of purchase, colum c has price however half way down my work sheet in colum c i am unable to put in the price it just keeps putting in the date say the price was £24 it will say the 24th jan. it has been happening in the last couple of work sheets, i use a new work sheet for each month.

does any one know what is causing this and can you help me solve my problem?

many thanks

susan
best wishes