[vip_students] Re: excel

  • From: "Loretta Conaty" <conatyloretta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:52:05 +0100

Hi Susan,

Don't know if this mail got in to the list earlier.

If it's Office 2003 you place the cursor in the cell with the problem and
delete what's in there first.  Then you can change the format of the cell by
going to Format Alt and O.  Enter on Cells.   in the Number tab (control and
tab will cycle you around the tabs in here) just tab over to Categories and
it will be on Date so up arrow to either Number or Currency and then tab to
Ok and enter.  Now you should be able to type in your amount of the article
purchased.

Loretta