[vip_students] Re: emails in wrong place

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:33:18 +0100

sorry eleanor but it is also checked
To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:29 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: emails in wrong place

I have had a look Susan as I have mine coming in at the bottom too. Go to View with Alt and V. Then arrow down to sort by and a sub menu will open you then want to arrow down until you hear Received and press Enter on that. You should be OK then. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>