  From: distance learning
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 11:18 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] Re: e-mails

  Hi Owen,

  Under Tools, Rules and Alerts in Microsoft Outlook, or similar option in
Outlook express, a rule could be set up to move incoming mail messages with a
particular subject to a specified folder.  I’ve just done this in Microsoft
Outlook, and it resorted existing emails that I had already received, plus puts
the new ones into the specified folder.

  Regards Mary