[vip_students] Re: e-mails

  • From: "distance learning" <distancelearningcn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 23:18:24 -0000

Hi Owen,

Under Tools, Rules and Alerts in Microsoft Outlook, or similar option in
Outlook express, a rule could be set up to move incoming mail messages with
a particular subject to a specified folder.  I’ve just done this in
Microsoft Outlook, and it resorted existing emails that I had already
received, plus puts the new ones into the specified folder.

Regards Mary

   _____