To: "VIP-Students" <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 4:46 PM
Subject: [vip_students] emails

I have several folders in outlook express,containing saved emails. I would like to back these up by transfering them to my pindrive. I have tried moving each email using control,shift plus v, and also I have also tried copying and pasting but neither method works. Can anyone please help. Mary Stratton