[vip_students] Re: email

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:04:23 +0100

Hi,

That would indicate that the email address is not correct, or is not typed
out properly or in full.  Also, do not include any < [less-than] or >
[greater-than] signs before or after the address.

An email address comprises of at least three or four parts:  the name; the
at sign; and the domain or ISP, which may be followed by the domain or ISP
country suffix - if it has one.