  From: MARY STRATTON
  To: VIP-Students
  Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:28 PM
  Subject: [vip_students] email

  I am trying to send an email to a person whoes address is not in my address
box.  I have this person's correct email address,but when I attempt to forward
the email, jaws tells me that the  message cannot be sent, that I must check my
address list for a match.  Is there something I need to do before I send a
first email to someone.  Can anyone help please.
  Mary.