From: vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vip_students-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roslyn Allman
Sent: 08 February 2009 14:14
To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vip_students] Re: e 65

Hi Paul,

I'm not using an e65 but I tried out Tony's suggestion of right arrowing
once you are in the menu and have selected Clock and I got the same response

as you 'no data.  However on the phone I have N70 you don't actually have to

unlock the key pad to get the time by pressing talks and the number nine.
Just a suggestion in case you hadn't tried this before without unlocking the

key pad.

Roslyn