[vip_students] Re: copying cd's

  • From: "tonysweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:14:04 -0000

Hi Joan Ann,

The only copying software I have is Nero.

One of my new resolutions I intend to keep, [smile] is to get to grips with
PC audio!

All mini or other tutorials on the subject I welcome.

Thank you to all those who have submitted material in that regard.

I am actually going to dust off the ould Perkins and braille them out!

How retro!! [smile]!

All the best,

Tony Sweeney.