[vip_students] Re: computer freezing

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 01:36:16 -0000

Hi Jennny,

Flor has the right idea but!

Like myself in the past my tower was ten years and started to "give up the
ghost"!

Yes resussatation
  was called for but no joy!

  Too many upgraded software in a tower which couldn't really take such!

  Don't know if NCBI can help but they will certainly help you with the recycle
and dispose of it for you!

  Have a look around and you will be pleasantly surprised with what new is
around now!

  Laptops aren't not too expensive now and of course netbooks and if you are
going to "splash out" then the iPhone perhaps.

  Good luck with all that.

  Bestt,

  Tony Sweeney----- Original Message -----