[vip_students] Re: charts and jaws

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 17:32:02 +0100

hello Paul

just to let you know I think we have our wires crossed. its jaws 9 that wont tell me when the chart is there. jaws 7 is showing it. the other thing is do you know how to put a label on a graphic. with or without sighted assistance. thanks for your help Paul.

regards
Vincent
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Traynor" <paul.traynor@xxxxxxx>