[vip_students] can anyone explain

hello friends, well thank you for replying to my query, i don't feel so bad
about things now, it's just something i will have to put up with, and
maureen, with regard to my health, well, i'm getting there, still not fully
recovered, i'm told it will take some time for me to get back to full
health, but i'll get there, thanks for all your good wishes, travel safely,
joe and dillon.

It has removed 3156 spam emails to date.