[vip_students] Re: burning a cd

  • From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:44:10 +0100

there is 2 drives,2 drawers on the front of my computer, one says dvd-rw drive d

the )(
the other says dvd drive (e) is this one the bottom drawer? and the one mentioned above the top drawer?

when ever i put a cd in either of these drawers it says audio cd (e) or audio cd (d) how can i tell what drawer to put the cd in? the cd plays in both but i can't open it from any of these drives.

hope this all makes sense.

susan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>