[vip_students] Re: broadband connection

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:10:11 +0100

Thanks again Paul

My broadband is now running smoothly when I switch to outlook express from
another programme.  It's amazing all these little boxes that need ticking..

I found the help section of the kurzwell programme so I'm wading my way through
that.  My supernova disc is at work and I'm off for two weeks, hence me being
able to spend loads of time catching up on all these postings to the message
board so I'll give you a buzz when I get it..

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge.

Cheers!

Edel