  From: vts
  To: vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:02 AM
  Subject: [vip_students] blocking senders list

  hello

  is there an amount of people that you can add to your block senders list.  I
have loads of people advertising stupid things in my email box. I don't know
how they got my email address as I am very weary of what sites I sign up as I
know the consequences of signing up to some of them. many thanks in advance.

  regards
  Vincent