[vip_students] avast question for paul or others

  • From: "vts" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 17:58:02 -0000

hello

can someone tell me please. I was told from Paul to use avast for my computer
which I did. I downloaded it and was using it the last few weeks with no
problem. I paid ?80 subscription at the end of the payment page it said this is
a once off payment only. the problem im having now is I used someone else's
credit card and two months of ?12  was taken out of the card from a company
call download .com which I did not agree to. and they wanted to take ?12  every
month. its not the money that worries me its the fact that I was told there was
only a once of payment to be made.  so I rang them and canceled it he told me
on the phone that I would be not entitled to any more upgrades for my avast so
I agreed it was not my credit card. now my avast has stopped working and my
computer is open. now I paid the money for avast and I am being told that I
have to pay more. how is this I feel ripped off. what can I do is there a free
version of avast or what will I do. please help many thanks.

regards
Vincent