[vip_students] Re: avast

  • From: "Edel Carey" <careyedel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 22:02:56 +0100

Hi Susan

Try this

Select the offending email in its unopened format in your inbox then go to the message tab on your menu bar and scroll down to block sender hit enter and it will ask you do you want to remove all messages from this sender. Select ok. This should block the message.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Edel..
----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>