To: <vip_students@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 1:59 PM
Subject: [vip_students] Re: avast

Martin,

The poinbt I'm making is that there are two full or purchasable versions
of JAWS JAWS standard and JAWS professional.  The standard purchased
JAWS will not run on XP Pro for more than 40 minutes a go.  The (free)
demo is just that, running for 40 minutes a go on any Windows OS.  -

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Trodden" <martintrodden@xxxxxxxxxx>